Friday, January 6, 2012

Team Losi Racing TLR 22 caught my eye but I settled for the RTR

I have been eyeballing the Losi TLR 22 for the last 6 weeks then finally broke down and bought a Losi 22 RTR when I saw them go on sale at Mikes Hobby Shop.  My reasoning is that I have never driving a 2 WD buggy and wasn't sure how much I would enjoy it compared with a 4WD SC truck.  The 2WD is definitely more challenging to drive, but oh what a joy when you do it correctly.  After an hour of running the  Losi 22 RTR on the track I am considering buying the Losi TLR 22.  I love this little car!

Here is Jang's quick look at the Team Losi Racing TLR 22 that peaked my interest.



Once I arrived home with the Losi 22 RTR I bound it to my Spektrum DX2S Controller then listed the Spektrum DX3E on Craigs List and sold it for $40.  While making the transaction for the Spektrum DX3E I also traded my Traxxas Stampede 4x4 for a Team Associated B4.1 buggy along with a carrying case, spare parts and 4 extra sets of tires.  So now I am a 2 Buggy family!  Maybe I will sell the Team Associated B4.1 and get the Losi TLR 22

Here is a picture of my 2 buggy family :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment